Donate to the Red Door Project and help create a society where everyone will thrive.
The Red Door Project is honored to participate in the Willamette Week’s Give!Guide.
The Red Door offers the following incentives to donors who give to us through the Give!Guide:
- All donors $20 and over will receive a free taco from ¿Por Qué No? Taqueria
- All donors $50 and over will be entered into a drawing for a gift basket from the Hollywood Theatre
- All donors $100 and over will be matched by ¿Por Qué No? Taqueria (up to $500). Double your impact!
Check out GiveGuide.org to browse all the different organizations and incentives.
The Red Door Project is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, charitable organization based in Portland, Oregon. Additional information is available from the Oregon Department of Justice Charitable Activities Section at 971.673.1880.
The Red Door Project is a registered nonprofit with the Oregon Cultural Trust
Do you live in Oregon? Have you already donated to the Red Door this year? You can double your impact for free! Make a matching donation to the Oregon Cultural Trust by December 31st and claim the amount of your donation to the Trust as a tax credit.
Find all the details at culturaltrust.org
You Can Support to the Red Door While Shopping with Amazon Smile!
What is Amazon Smile?
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support The Red Door Project every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll have the same shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate .5% of the purchase price to the Red Door Project.
How does it work?
To shop at AmazonSmile simply go to smile.amazon.com. On your first visit to AmazonSmile, you need to select a non-profit to receive donations from your purchases before you begin shopping. Simply type in The Red Door Project and select us. AmazonSmile will remember your selection, and then every eligible purchase you make on AmazonSmile will result in a donation.
You Can Help Support The Red Door Project Just by Shopping With Your Fred Meyer’s Reward Card!
Here’s how the program works:
- Sign up for the Community Rewards Program by linking your Fred Meyer’s Reward Card to the Red Door by clicking HERE.
- Search for us by name (The Red Door Project) or by our non-profit number (VK442)
- Then, every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, you are helping The Red Door Project earn a donation. The more supporters who register their Rewards Card and link it to The Red Door Project, the larger our donation!